The Tejas Lodge website committee shall make every effort to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Tejas Lodge Key 3 shall have direct control of all content contained on the Tejas Lodge Website
- The content of the Tejas Lodge Website shall be appropriate to the Scouting movement and the Order of the Arrow. Any links will also be reviewed periodically for their appropriateness.
- Any safeguarded material shall be properly protected and will require an appropriate login
- The Tejas Lodge will not sell through this website any merchandise obtainable from the BSA Supply Division, nor any merchandise commissioned by the National Order of the Arrow Committee, nor any products that compete with either BSA Supply Division or National Order of the Arrow Committee commissioned merchandise.
- Contents of publications currently available for sale through the BSA Supply Division will not be made available online
- The Tejas Lodge website shall respect all laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property.
- Safety and privacy of participants is the primary goal of Tejas Lodge. All necessary permissions shall be obtained from persons prior to the release of information about or publication of identifying images of the person.
- A link is contained at the bottom of the homepage and throughout the site that shall allow any site visitor to send an e-mail message to the webmaster.